I can offer a wide range of IT services, including but not limited to:
- Web design (static or dynamic sites)
- SEO – search engine optimization. Get your website noticed!
- Social media help
- Computer virus cleanup
- PC / server support
- Home network setup
Contact me for a quote today – my rates are very affordable.
In addition, under a different umbrella from Radnorshire IT, I also offer:
- Genealogy – understand your family history and get some lovely charts and related keepsakes
- Bookkeeping – I’m currently working towards my ICB qualifications in advanced bookkeeping
- Proofreading – I volunteer as a proofreader for Project Gutenberg, and have a very good idea for detail.
- General administration – After years of working in an office environment, including several years in management, I can help you with all sorts of administration tasks.
- Introduction to Welsh – I can currently only tutor at a very basic level, but I can certainly give you a taste of the language and hopefully pass along some of my enthusiasm for it. I can tutor over Skype, so it doesn’t matter where in the world you are!
Please feel free to contact me about any of these other services too.